The access and the navigation through it involve full acceptance of all its terms, conditions and advice, without any exception, by the user. Further modifications to them can be made if necessary. For more conscious use of this website, we invite the users to verify regularly if some changes have been made.
1. Information about the way personal data are treated by Gabriele Diego Bonsangue (website) during the navigation through this website can be found here.
2. This privacy statement has also value for the purposes of Article 13 of (UE) Legislative Decree n. 2016/679, regarding the protection of natural people in relation to the processing of their personal data but also the free movement of those data, for all the users of Gabriele Diego Bonsangue (website) and can be reached clicking the following link
4. The main purpose of this statement is to show all the necessary details about the way, the time and the nature of the information the data controllers have to give to all the users when they start navigating through Gabriele Diego Bonsangue (website), regardless of the reasons of the access, according to the Italian and European laws.
5. Further modifications to this Policy can be made because of new laws regarding it. It is at the user care verify regularly if they are made.
6. According to Article 8, c.1 of the (UE) Legislative Decree 2016/679, and to Article 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as it has been modified by the Legislative Decree 181/18, if the user is less than 14, his parents or whoever takes his place have to give the authorization.
II – DATA TREATMENT
1 – Data Subject
1. The data subject is the natural or legal person, the public authority, or the service or any other organization, that alone or together with others, determines the purpose and the way of the personal data treatment. It is encharged also of the security profiles.
2. The data subject of this web site is Gabriele Diego Bonsangue. If you have any doubt or want to exercise your rights, contact him at email@example.com.
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The responsible for data processing is represented by the natural or legal person, the public authority, or the service or any other organization, that is encharged of processing the personal data on account of the data subject.
2. According to Article 28 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679, the responsible for data processing, nominated by the data subject, of Gabriele Diego Bonsangue (website) is: Gabriele Diego Bonsangue.
3. In case of need, all the data related to the newsletter can be processed by the responsible for data processing or by any other person by him designated in Gabriele Diego Bonsangue’s place.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of the data generated by the navigation through Gabriele Diego Bonsangue (website) takes place in the places of the data subject and in every other place where the parties involved in this process are. For further information, please contact the Data Subject.
2. If the situation requires it, all the data related to the newsletter can be processed by the responsible for data processing or by any other person by him designated in Gabriele Diego Bonsangue’s place.
4 – Types of data collected
1. Among the Personal Data collected autonomously or by third parties by the navigation through this website, there are:
Cookies, Log Files.
All the details about each of them can be found in those parts of this policy dedicated to them or are shown by specific informing texts that pop up before the data processing.
Personal Data can be freely given by the User, or in case of Log Files, collected during the navigation through this web site.
Unless otherwise noted, all the Data required by this web site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, this Web Site could not provide its service. Where the data are indicated as facultative, the User is free to not communicate them, without influencing the service provided by Gabriele Diego Bonsangue.
The User assumes all responsibilities for the personal data obtained from third parties, and published or shared through this web site and guarantees to have the right to communicate them or to disseminate them, freeing the Data Subject by any responsibility towards the third parties.
1 – Type of Cookies
2. Cookies are strings of text that are sent to the User’s browser from a website’s navigation and can be read just by the server that had sent them. They are not executable codes and do not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any kind of personal information and any possible identifiable data are not recorded. If the User wants, he can avoid saving all or some cookies from his own browser but this could compromise the right navigation through the website. To accept all the cookies the user just needs to continue to surf through the website.
Here they are the cookies used by this site:
2 – Technical cookies
1. Numerous technologies are used to keep user’s information in his computer, that is then collected by websites. Among these, HTML cookies are the most known and used. They allow the user to surf through the website and to access and use it in an easier way. They are necessary to send communications by the electronic network – that means to the supplier – to offer the service the user has required.
2. The settings to manage or to disable cookies can change according to the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or ask for disabling or deleting them, just by modifying the settings of his own Internet browser. Once cookies are disabled, the navigation could be slower or the access denied to some parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the user to surf the website safely and properly.
4. All the cookies inserted to the browser and given back by Google Analytics or some other statistics service of bloggers or similar can be considered technical only if they are used to optimize the website by its owner. He can keep pieces of aggregate information to know the number of users that visit the website and how they surf through it. Under these conditions, analytics cookies follow the same policy and consent rules that are valid for technical cookies.
5. There are temporary session cookies. They are automatically deleted when the navigation session ends. They allow recognizing the user and avoiding him to log-in every time he visits the website. And there also permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until they expire or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Permanent cookies disable when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data, which are needed to in order to allow the website to be surfed safely and properly.
3 – Third-part cookies
1. According to their origin, there are cookies coming directly from the visited website and sent to the browser and there are third-parties cookies sent to the computer by third-parties websites, different from the one the user is surfing.
2. Permanent cookies are generally third-party cookies.
3. Most of the third-party cookies are made of tracking cookies used to detect the user’s online behaviour, to understand his interests and so to customize ads.
4. Third-party analytics cookies may have been installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site
5. Third-party analytics cookies are used to detect information about users’ behaviour when they surf through Gabriele Diego Bonsangue (website). The survey is anonymous, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-parties profiling cookies are aimed at creating user-related profiles to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit.
6. Further cookies concern
- Activities strictly necessary for the operation of the web.
These cookies are technical and allow the site to work properly. For example, they keep the user logged in during the navigation avoiding to ask him to log-in every time he wants to access to other pages.
- Activities for saving preferences
These cookies remind the user of his preferences, the ones he had selected during his navigation, for example, the chosen language.
- Social media cookies (f.e. Facebook)
These third-parties cookies are aimed at integrating various tools used by the main social media platforms and provide them within the site. They allow to share and to comment on the web pages on socials and able the “like” function on Facebook.
- Protection against SPAM
This kind of cookies analyzes the traffic in this Website, that potentially contains User’s Personal Data, in order to filter it out from traffic sources, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
Google reCAPTCHA is a service of protection against SPAM provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage.
7. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the related pages.
Users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications published on the pages here listed.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google Inc. https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Twitter https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- WordPress https://it.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- AddToAny https://www.addtoany.com/privacy
- Captcha Booster https://tech-banker.com/captcha-booster/
- Catch Gallery https://catchplugins.com/plugins/catch-gallery/
- Catch IDs https://catchplugins.com/plugins/catch-ids/
- Catch Infinite Scroll https://catchplugins.com/plugins/catch-infinite-scroll/
- Catch Web Tools https://catchplugins.com/plugins/catch-web-tools/
- Cookie Notice https://dfactory.eu/products/cookie-notice/
- Easy Google Fonts https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/easy-google-fonts/
- Essential Content Types https://catchplugins.com/plugins/essential-content-types/
- Essential Widgets https://catchplugins.com/plugins/essential-widgets/
- Insert Headers and Footers https://www.wpbeginner.com/
- iThemes Security https://ithemes.com/security/
- Ninja Forms https://ninjaforms.com/
- PHP Compatibility Checker https://wpengine.com/
- Polylang https://polylang.pro/
- Responsive Lightbox & Gallery https://dfactory.eu/products/responsive-lightbox-gallery-plugin/
- SiteOrigin CSS https://siteorigin.com/css/
- Social Gallery and Widget https://wordpress.org/plugins/catch-instagram-feed-gallery-widget/
- To Top https://catchplugins.com/plugins/to-top/
- W3 Total Cache https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/
- Wordfence Security https://www.wordfence.com/
- WP Maintenance Mode https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-maintenance-mode/
- Yoast SEO https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/#utm_source=yoast-seo&utm_medium=software&utm_campaign=wordpress-general
- Gravar https://it.gravatar.com/
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user-related profiles to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit or to improve your navigation system. They could be released by us, by our advertising clients and other partners. Cookies on social media and other tools allow you to connect or interact with social media platforms and offers and they could track your activities and interests.
2. This kind of cookies will ask for your explicit consense before being used.
3. Article 22 of 2016/679 (UE) Regulation and Article 122 of Personal Data Protection Data will be applied.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like other websites, also this one uses log files where the data collected automatically during the users’ visits are kept. This is usually a standard operating procedure of the hosting firms and of the hosting analytics services.
The collected data could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type and parameters of the device used to access the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- user’s referral and exit pages;
- the number of clicks.
2. Aforesaid information is exclusively treated in an automated form and collected in a united form, with the purpose to verify the correct operation of the site, and for security reasons. They are processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus checking), the data collected automatically can eventually include personal data as the IP address. This data could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, to stop the attempt of damage to the site or other users and any other malicious activity that constitute a criminal offence. They will be never used to identify or to profile the user, but just to protect the site and its users. Data will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users will feel to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, by exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify if he has permission to insert the personal data of third people or contents protected by national and international laws.
6. The owner shall take the necessary security measures to stop non-authorized access, disclosure, modification or damage to Personal Data.The data treatment is made through computer facilities with organisational arrangements and with correlated logics tightly to the suitable finalities. In some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this web site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) such as external people (such as third-party providers of services, mail carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) that could be also named, if necessary, Responsible for the Processing by the Owner could have access to the Data. The updated list of the Responsibles can be always required to the Data Controller.
2 – Purpose of the data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operating are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the following activity:
Furthermore, they are collected to allow the Data Owner to provide its service, to fulfil the law obligations, to answer to requests or to executive actions, to protect his own rights or interests (or the Users or third parties’ ones), identify any malicious or fraudulent activity, but also for the following purposes: advertising, statistics, interaction with social networks and external platforms and display of contents from external platforms.
2. Data are processed and stored for all the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data that are collected for purposes linked to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be stored until the contract will be not completely executed.
- The Personal Data that are collected for purposes linked to the legitimate interests of the Owner will be stored until such interests will be not completely fulfilled. The User can collect more information about the Owner’s legitimate interests reading the dedicated sections of this Document or contacting the Owner himself.
When the process is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can store the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent will be revoked. In addition, the Owner could be forced to store the Personal Data for a longer period of time in compliance with laws or on the ground of authority.
When such a period of time ends, the Personal Data will be deleted. So, after the expiration date, the right of access, cancellation, modification and of data portability can not be exercised.
3. The Data used for security purposes ( stop attempts of damage of the site) are stored until such purposes are not achieved.
For further information, please read the privacy policies of each services.
3 – Data given by the User
1. As mentioned above, the optional, explicit and voluntary supply of an e-mail address to addresses listed on this Website involves the later acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data inserted in the communication necessary to answer to and fulfil the requests.
2. Specific concise notices are also provided or displayed in sections of the Website designed to provide specific services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
The user can manage cookies through his own browser settings. On the other side, deleting browser cookies could remove the preferences he had set for the web site.
For additional information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
1. This site also incorporates plugins and/ or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favourite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, in order to safeguard users’ privacy.
2. This kind of service allows interacting with social networks or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this web site.The interactions and the information acquired by this Web Site are anyway subjected to the User’s privacy settings of each social network.This kind of service could anyway collect data about the traffic on the pages where such a service is installed, even when the User doesn’t use it.Users are advised to log out from their services to be sure the data collected in this Web Site will be not connected to the User’s profile.
3. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugins are regulated by the privacy policies of each social network, to whom the user is invited to refer.
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c.2 of 2016/679 (UE) Regulation lists the user’s rights.
2. Gabriele Diego Bonsangue website intends to inform his users about the existence of their rights, according to the following articles of the 2016/679 (UE) Regulations:
a) in accordance with article 15, the user can ask the website administrator for accessing to his personal data; in accordance with article 16 he can change his data; in accordance with article 18 he can integrate or limit the processing that regards him, or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to its treatment in accordance with article 21, in addition to the right to data portability in accordance with article 20 (UE) Regulation;
b) he can also exercise his right to ask for deleting his data in accordance with article 17, for transforming them in an anonymous way or blocking the processed data in violation of the law, included those that don’t need to be kept according to the aims they were collected and then processed.
c) he has got the right to obtain a certification that all the operations of updating, correction, addition, removal or block and transformation of the data have been notified, also in relation to their content, also to those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, except in the case where such an operation is proved to be impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources to protect the right.
3. Any request can be sent to the Data Controller informally or, alternatively, using the model predisposed by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the consent is in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to the use – or with article 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – express consent to the use of generic, biometric, health, religious, philosophical or trade union membership data or that can reveal the ethnic or racial origin or political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent to process personal data at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the data processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
5. In the same way, in the case of the breach of the law, the user has the right to complain to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for checking the processing in Italy.
6. To have more information about the user’s rights, check articles 15-22 of 2016/679 (UE) Regulation.
VI. INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN
1. It is important for us to ensure additional protection to children that are online. We encourage parents and tutors to spend their online time with their children to observe, take part and/or monitor and guide their online activities. We don’t collect personal data referring to minors of age. If a parent or a tutor thinks our site has some kind of children’s information in its database, please contact us immediately (by email) and we will do anything we can to remove such information as soon as possible.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The data treatment is made through computer facilities with organisational arrangements and with correlated logics tightly to the suitable finalities.
2. Sometimes, in addition to the owner, other categories of people involved in the site organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) such as external people (like third-party suppliers, mail carriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communication agencies) could have access to data.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It can be changed or updated. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
3. This document was updated on April 3rd, 2020 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data are every kind of information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, included the personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
They are all the information collected automatically through this Web Site (also by third-party applications integrated into this Web Site), among them: IP addresses or the domain names of the User’s computer who logs into this Web Site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the dimension of the file received as the answer, the numerical code that identifies the answer status from the server (sent, error, etc.) the country of origin, the features of the browser and of the operating system used by the user, the different temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time the user spends on each page) and the details related to his itinerary inside the Application, with a particular reference to the sequence of the visited pages, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the computer environment of the user.
The individual who uses this Web Site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person whom Personal Data refer to.
Responsible for the Processing (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, the service or any other entity that, by himself or with others, establishes the purposes and the means for the processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security measures related to the operating and to the use of this Web Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software mean through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The service supplied by this Web Site such as it has been said previously in its related term (if present) in this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document is to be intended extended to all the states that are now a member of the European Union and of the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement regards only this Web Site.